Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path To Prosperity Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of IOO NAP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catch_or
Loyalist
Loyalist
Catch_or

End of IOO NAP Empty
PostSubject: End of IOO NAP   End of IOO NAP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Since Neo Kid is recently focusing on getting "proof" of everything I'll post some PMs in here for future refference but everyone is free to view it if they like.

Subject: Re: diplomatic status
with respect to any other ioo pilots i would ask that we not be attacked in the esc and that ioo not attack p2p or any other imperial for that matter i would also ask that any hostile actions be reported to the leadership of the opposite alliance before any other actions take place and that appropriate damages be paid to the offended party
Select Message Reply Log Message Report Message Delete Message

Subject: Re: linda
i am sorry that linda attacked any of your buildings i was not aware of that until after she was attacked i fully expect her not to attack imperial buildings anymore please inform me immediately in the event that she takes any further hostile actions and if provided proof of such i will take action as soon as is possible for me to do so

Subject: Re: overkill
i have posted your message in our alliance message as well so our pilots can understand your exact wording and intent

you left out a few details that are very relevant and in those details are the facts which when a member of p2p did something wrong ioo informed p2p leadership while on the other hand you shot a member of ioo for something that they did before joining the fact that no request for damages were made prior to shooting linda is wrong and you have not yet provided any proof that linda actually attacked any building while i proved that overkill did in fact strip mine and in the original contact provided exact details as to where and amount and time

To: All members
Subject: end of nap
p2p has issued a statement that they intend to dissolve the nap they had with us but request that sb access still be granted as well as passage through each others mos so that the harm to progress be minimized note that this is not a declaration of war or start to shooting simply a move to neutrality

i agree to your terms and will inform our members via alliance message that our nap will be dissolved in 24 hours in accordance with the original nap terms

it is up to you to not shoot members of our alliance just as you expect your members to be safe from attacks if you want to continue a double standard dont expect to get good results from your actions i am simply asking to be treated fairly and i dont think you can ask any more of ioo than to treat you fairly as well

i already proved that overkill was a strip miner so get over the fact that a stripminer who shows no respect for the alliance he stripped from got killed for it

so you stopped showing it but never issued a declaration that the nap was dissolved in accordance with the nap terms is there a reason you do not like to follow the terms of the agreements your alliance makes

ioo did not start shooting at your members as you state it is you who attacked our members and you should have contacted ioo leadership with proof of wrongdoing on the part of any ioo pilot as soon as it was found further you should expect that any pilot who has done anything in the past wrong will stop once they join ioo and we expect p2p pilots not to harm ioo in any way

i do not need an explanation i need p2p to not shoot ioo pilots

it is obviously an ioo issue because ioo had a nap with p2p which you have stopped showing in your alliance page but which you have never issued a 24 hour notice of dissolution for and on top of that bad lag has been compensated for his costs defending an ioo base and so the debt of p2p is to ioo at this point but if you want to pay bad lag back i am sure he will return the money to ioo as he has been nothing if not honorable over the 5 plus years i have worked with him

you really like to run a double standard by requiring proof be provided of wrong doing while at the same time expecting me to accept your word with no proof i would like to know why i am expected to provide proof without you putting any forth and why you expect not to have to pay damages for shooting ioo pilots but ioo is expected to pay damages to p2p you are not treating ioo as an equal in your dealings

i was not looking to provoke a message out of him i had already informed p2p of his transgressions and the kill was already justified but because p2p failed to track the information properly internally you asked for additional proof which he happened to provide with his message on the other hand no proof has been provided of wrong doing for either of the 2 pilots you podded which includes the loss of expensive king missiles when your alliance chose to attack bad lag while there was a nap between our alliances which ioo reimbursed bad lag for but has yet to be repaid by p2p for the costs

will you pay for the pod rides you caused to ioo pilots recently

whats good for the goose is good for the gander

the fact that overkill does not think he did anything wrong as evidenced by his responses is contrary to your assertion that he now knows what he did was wrong and wont do it again but i agree that the other pilot whos name started with captain or something like that did indeed agree not to do it anymore and his name and transgression was thus mostly forgotten

i checked your alliance page and do not see the other pilot listed and do not specifically remember the name as i had considered the issue with him closed

strategis was a 3rd p2p pilot who was caught strip mining about the same time as the other 2

no i did not kill him for it already but i did previously kill another p2p pilot who did the same thing in ioo space

i do not remember all of the details at this point but the energy tile that i specifically saw him stripmining was taken from about 200 to under 100 as were several of the tiles near it and it seems that he thinks only the energy collected after the tile dropped below 100 counts as stripmining

by the way all the details were given to the leader of p2p the day overkill was spotted stripmining

here is his latest message on the subject once again not respecting ioo rule over ioo space

Subject: Re: Why?
Friend, if you what to pose as leader, fine!!! just don't be stupid!!! you think this was right? what ever!!! i got that energy from a TILE!!!!! not any building of yours, so it's not YOUR ENERGY!!!! And, you what to justify and act like this for 15 energy!?!?!?! I tought you was a kid....now i know that you are not even a man!!! what to pick up a fight by being a fool? good, but you need to know what thins can bring, and i'm not speaking about reaction....as a leader, you are thinkignabout yourself, and revege. A true leader, think about the ones he lead!!!

Subject: overkill
overkill was killed for strip mining in ioo space i caught him at it myself and he admitted to it when i called him on it but rather than apologize for it he justified it

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 19:07:54
Subject: Re: diplomatic status
I don't think any other P2P pilots got wronger by IOO members so there shouldn't be any trouble. Overkill might have a case against you but the worst he could do is put a bounty on you.
Select Message Log Message Delete Message

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:50:08
I said it before, some things can't be proved. Command center logs get deleted in 3 days. We do not make regular screen shots. We didn't expect any imperial alliance to take him in and didn't feel like those were needed. Those were some high end buildings that we had in Ska. Not sure exactly what it was but either DAC, HWF, BWF and/or RF.

If you want from now on any agressions made on us will be registered. How fun :|

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:45:10
To: All members
Subject: IOO
Hi all

NAP with IOO is now officialy over though it was off long ago, ever since Bad Lag blocked our alliance on his SB.
Few pointers to how we will go about it:
- no shooting IOO in imperial space unless they shot you in imperial space first
- no blocking on MO or SB of IOO members unless they killed you in imperial space
- if you have a grudge with any of them take it out in NZ.
- absolutely no building combat unless some MO or SB decides to foe our entire alliance then we only target that MO or SB

NAP will end 24h from now.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:39:20
So
We shoot pirates that take sanctuary from us in your alliance few days after their last attack - bad
You shoot people who stopped doing what you told them to stop doing few months later - good

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:37:19
I never said he didn't strip mine. I said it happened long ago and he stopped right after he was told to stop.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:36:37
Ok then. Let us officialy end NAP
I would suggest we both let eachother through MOs and allow SB access as whole as otherwise it will end up hurting members of our alliances by restricting movement through ESC.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:34:17
The first I heard Linda Lanner joined your alliance was when he got shot and I got PM from you. We are not the ones that should track who joins your alliance. It's up to you to check past of your new members.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:33:14
You want proof? Here's a news entry:

Neo Kid: Empire affiliation 2011/12/12 - 13:41 Overkill: Empire affiliation
Neo Kid attacked and defeated Overkill.

In a recent battle Neo Kid completely destroyed Overkill's ship. The moment Overkill tried to flee he was vaporized by Neo Kid's shots.

I curently can't prove that BL foed us on his SB before any shooting started. I can't prove he ever foed us at all (unless he wrote about it on forums somewhere). No one made any screenshots. Doesn't change the fact that it did happen and it was commonly known.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:30:51
We stopped showing it in our page few days ago when you claimed we had a NAP. It wasn't updated up untill then.

The only IOO pilot we have issues with at the moment is you. And the only reason for it is shooting P2P members. (there's also Linda Lanner, but we will not shoot her just blocking from our space)

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:25:14
To give you any proof I would need to know who those pilots were. Somehow you dodge anwsering my questions from the start. That said I'm not asking for proof, just basic information so I know what exactly you accuse P2P of and I can explain the situation. For example: now that you provided more details I remembered that Overkill was a one time newbie stripminer that stopped doing it (he might not consider it a big deal but he knows it's not tolerated to do so)

We stopped treating IOO as a reasonable alliance ever since Bad Lag blocked us on his SB and then you guys started shooting at our members (both P2P and people who build illegals in An Dzeve)

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:18:46
Didn't that happen during time when Bad Lag blocked our entire alliance from his SB? When we specified that untill he unfoes our alliance he will be treated as individual foe of our alliance?
He is no longer in IOO though so no matter how you justify it, it isn't an issue to be solved with your alliance but with him individualy.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:10:01
Which ones?
If you're talking about Linda Lanner, it's you who took in someone who was attacking P2P at that time and we would like repairs from him. I consider this matter as closed when it comes to PvP (he attacked our buildings and now got killed for it) but if he wants access to our space repairs will have to be paid.
If you mean any other people who are still in IOO, please let me know who they are and who shot them and I'll look into it.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 18:05:20
So you won't pay?

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 17:50:03
So you shot him few (6?) months after he stopped strimpining in hope that he will get emotional enough about it to write you a PM that would somehow justify the kill?

I expect your alliance to pay him repairations. Mostly for xp loss as he is curently trying his xp up to get a BBB. 200k will be enough in this case.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 17:37:57
IIRC, that was Strategis, who later got kicked out of P2P when after beeing told to stop stripmining didn't (and there were few other problems with him as well)

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 17:35:29
I remember the issue now.
He was a new player then. We explained to him why stripmining is damaging to economies and not to do it and he didn't do it since. We also informed you that he wouldn't do it again.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 17:33:39
Since you don't want to give me any information, Nunki retired and Firemantis is now inactive there's a big chance I don't have access to such information. It's like me reffering you to something I told Shine while he was alliance leader.

When?
What?
Where?
How much?

If it was so long ago that you can't even remember what it was for then it's clearly unjustified. Especialy that you killed him while he was exping in dragon den and intentionaly left his ship in open space sure that it was safe.
Btw, didn't you kill him for this already?

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 17:28:16
This doesn't anwser my questions, just shows he was pissed off right after he found out that you killed him.

To: Neo Kid 2011/12/12 - 16:58:19
When did the stripmining happen?
Which fields got stripmined (fuel, energy or nebula)?
How badly got it mined down?

Back to top Go down

End of IOO NAP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ► WELCOME AREA ◄ :: Guestroom-
Jump to: